Colonel Ivanod Spigot is an unusually short boar with a Napoleon complex and prominent lisp who is the head of Thembria's "Glorious People's" Air Force and secondary antagonist.
He never took a single flying lesson in his life, until he accidentally gave the Thembrian High Marshal the idea to shoot every C.O. in Thembria who failed an upcoming flight exam. Spigot only serves in his position due to a clerical error; despite this, he has an unrealistically high opinion of his abilities. He considers himself to be highly famous, and always introduces himself thus: "Perhaps you've heard of me?" His grandmother was, apparently, devoured by polar bears, though whether as punishment for losing a national artifact (as that is the crime that warrants that punishment) or accident is unknown.
- The Idol Rich
- The Golden Sprocket of Friendship
- A Spy in the Ointment
- The Time Bandit
- Flight School Confidential
- Flying Dupes
- Flight of the Snow Duck (with out Sergeant Dunder)
- Citizen Khan (mention)
- Gruel and Unusual Punishment
Click here to view this page's gallery.
- A running gag in the series involved characters getting his name wrong, with the incorrect name always having something to do with water as a play on his name being Spigot.