Cape Suzette is a harbour town, located near a group of giant cliffs through which only a small opening exists. The opening in the cliffs is guarded by anti-aircraft artillery, preventing flying rabble-rousers or air pirates from entering the city. The name is a play on words from the famous breakfast staple Crepe Suzette.
- Bed Bug Hotel
- Cape Suzette Aerodrome
- Cape Suzette Airport
- Cape Suzette Clock Tower
- Cape Suzette Elementary School
- Cape Suzette Suburbs
- Cape Suzette Theaters
- City Hall
- Cliffside Dwellings
- Corner Ice Cream Store
- Doctor Ohmeyer's Lab
- Fancy Apartments
- Hall of Records
- Higher for Hire: a "one plane" delivery service in Cape Suzette delivering cargo to different areas of the world. Owned by Rebecca Cunningham and is the home of Baloo, Kit Cloudkicker and Wildcat.
- Khan Industries: a large megacorporation, owned and run by multimillionaire businessman Shere Khan.
- Spruce Moose: a nightclub made out of a huge six engine airplane.
- Wildcat's Houseboat
- The name is a play of Crêpe Suzette, which is a French dessert dish.
- Cape Suzette is mentioned in several DuckTales 2017 episodes, beginning in the series premiere "Woo-oo!" when it is named by Dewey.
- Its climate is somewhat like the central or southern California coastlines because as revealed in the Christmas episode, "Jolly Molly Christmas," it never snows in Cape Suzette.
- Animation Source (English). Animation Source. Retrieved on 5 February 2018.